Although the replica watches 36 mm DJ did not rolex replica stop production, but also can swiss replica watches be seen that the big diameter is the replica watches uk trend.

Contact us:
Janice O'Connor

Carol Kallman

Rescued Pets
Are Wonderful

P.O. Box 11336
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33339-1336

Donations can be sent
to the address above.

In loving memory of Elmo.

In loving memory of Tia,
we will always love you.

Your support helps save unwanted pekingeses.

"Anyone on the Mississippi
that can foster me?"

"Anyone looking for a pek?"

"Please don't leave without leaving a doantion."

To view more pekes and pals for adoptions
Click Here!

Save The Shelter Pets

Right now, we are poised at the beginning of a new century. Do we really want our legacy to be death of 7 million companion animals yearly?

We need to start with the children; it is through them that the future exists.

Do you remember the first time you saw a puppy or a kitten? It is through these creatures that we can remember our innocence.

One out of every four puppies and kittens will die in a shelter before the age of one. Is that the dream we want for our next generation?

You may think that the problem is too large.  The facts remain that 28% of all shelter pets are adopted, the other 72% are euthanized.  

Many animals are sent to the shelters due solely to behavioral problems.  This is an easy enough situation to fix, obedience train your animals. 

You might feel that one person cannot make a difference. History has proven that one person can inspire others to follow, and I ask you, please look to the Starfish for inspiration.

One day an old man was walking along the ocean. It was low tide and the sand was littered with thousands of stranded starfish that the water had carried in and then left behind. The man found himself walking carefully, so as not to step on any of the beautiful creatures. And since the animals were still alive, he considered picking some of them up and putting some back in the water.

The man knew the starfish would die if left on the beach, but he reasoned, that he could not help them all, and thus he chose to do nothing.

Soon he came upon a boy who frantically throwing one starfish after another back into the ocean.

The man stopped.  “Young Man,” he said, “what are you doing?”

“I’m saving the starfish,” the boy said.

“Why waste your time?” the man argued. "You can’t save them all.
So, what difference does it make?"

The boy stopped for a second and then picked up another starfish.

“It matters to this one,” he said and hurled it into the welcoming sea.

It’s true, one person can make a difference. Every happy ending has to have a beginning. Please be the inspiration that allows others to reach for their dreams.

The pets are the stars. Please help me make them shine. If you
can’t save all the shelter pets, then save just one.

CLICK to view Rescued Pets Are Wonderful media clips!

This site is dedicated to Mrs. Anna C. Briggs, Founder of the National Humane Education Society. It is through her teachings that the flame will be passed on for others to carry. If I may quote Mrs. Briggs, “All life is precious, let us work to inspire compassion in all human beings to care for Earth’s creatures with love and kindness. God’s animals need someone to speak for them. Won’t you?"

rescued pet
Anna C. Briggs and Jim Taylor
This site is dedicated to Bella, our first rescue 15 years ago. Thank you for showing me how wonderful rescued pets can be. rescued pet
Tara Urbanek, Mrs. Ohio Galaxy and Save the Shelter Pets spokesperson.
rescued pet
rescued pet
rescued pet rescued pet

Your donations help us save homeless animals.
We are an all volunteer non-profit organization.

Rescued Pets are Wonderful
P.O. Box 11336
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. 33339-1336
All checks can be made out to Rescued Pets.

Please donate

rescued pet

rescued pet
rescued pet
rescued pet



China... my angel.


Also check out
Simply enter Pekingese under Breed and zip code 33334.

  Home  |  Mission  |  Rainbow Bridge  |  Pekes & Pals  |  Puppy Mills  |  Ways To Help  |  Reasons To Adopt  |  Spaying/Neuter  | 
Animal Overpopulation  |  Animals To Save  |  Celebrities In Action  |  Save The Shelter Pets

We would like to thank the following partners for their support:

Cesar Millan  |  Pedigree Foundation  |  Petco  |  PetSmart