Although the replica watches 36 mm DJ did not rolex replica stop production, but also can swiss replica watches be seen that the big diameter is the replica watches uk trend.

Contact us:
Janice O'Connor

Carol Kallman

Rescued Pets
Are Wonderful

P.O. Box 11336
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33339-1336

Donations can be sent
to the address above.

In loving memory of Elmo.

In loving memory of Tia,
we will always love you.

Your support helps save unwanted pekingeses.

"Anyone on the Mississippi
that can foster me?"

"Anyone looking for a pek?"

"Please don't leave without leaving a doantion."

To view more pekes and pals for adoptions
Click Here!


rescue pets rescue pets
rescue pets rescue pets

Only 28 percent of all shelter animals are adopted, the remaining 72 percent are humanely killed.  Could you choose?  If you can't save all the shelter pets, then save just one. Please check local listings for a shelter near you.  Find out what we already now, rescued pets are wonderful.  Rescued Pets Are Wonderful would like to thank the Miami-Dade County Animal Shelters for all there help over the years. Also, thank you to all the rescue groups out there who try to alleviate the suffering of companion animals.

Please call Miami-Dade Animal Shelter if you are interested in saving a shelter pet.
305 - 884 -1101



China... my angel.

Also check out
Simply enter Pekingese under Breed and zip code 33334.

  Home  |  Mission  |  Rainbow Bridge  |  Pekes & Pals  |  Puppy Mills  |  Ways To Help  |  Reasons To Adopt  |  Spaying/Neuter  | 
Animal Overpopulation  |  Animals To Save  |  Celebrities In Action  |  Save The Shelter Pets

We would like to thank the following partners for their support:

Cesar Millan  |  Pedigree Foundation  |  Petco  |  PetSmart